Zentangle® Information

The Zentangle® art form and method was created by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. Zentangle® is a registered trademark of Zentangle, Inc. Learn more at zentangle.com.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Ok!

Ok, new blog here. Let's see if I can keep up with it. LOL. I recently made a purchase that I'm already nuts about.

So lets get the legal stuff out of the way: The Zentangle® art form and method was created by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. Zentangle® is a registered trademark of Zentangle, Inc. Learn more at zentangle.com. (I'll incorporate this into the blog itself later, but I have to start getting ready for work.)

I got my kit about 2 days ago and am already having a blast. I've joined the Flickr group and am following some people on there as well. I have made two "official" tangles, but I've been doing it sporadically since I found out about the art/meditation form. It's very good, I think for someone like me. I suffer from ADHD, insomnia and depression and "tangling" helps me relax. Plus they are so pretty to look at when done. So I am going to be keeping track of them on here as well as a few other places. I'll try to remember what mood I was in when for each tile I finish and post that too.

This was the first one I did:













And here is today's:


I've been kind of depressed. A lot of stress. New job, not getting along so well with the new boyfriend, so I'll probably be single again rather sooner than I planned... Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment